I have been told it is my turn to post something on the family blog. This is my first time blogging. I don't suppose it feels any different than e-mailing or journal writing. I am gaining confidence, yes, I am ready to update you all.
First, I want to thank all of you who have visited our blog and those of you who have left comments. Very fun--please always feel free to do so.
This week Aaron finished the first round of PhD exams. A relief to us all. Poor kid, I do not envy him all that he went through to get through the exams, but I'm proud of him. My life does not have too many twists or outrageous experiences at present. Sometimes this is nice. Work has been busy. I now "scrub" in the OR for c-sections too, which was a big fear to conquer for me. There have been a lot of women in labor as late--I guess this is good since that is the business I am in, but I sure come home tired.
The boys have been helping me around the yard. We got our flower beds cleared out and some flowers in. In the immortal words of Rick Springfield, Gareth is "working for the weekend" these days. He lives his life for tee-ball. He practices daily and counts down all week to Saturday morning. Eliot acquired a few injuries the past couple of weeks. The first occured while washing the roof of the Volvo. He was standing inside the car with his head through the sunroof, when Gareth slipped, pushing Eliot out of the car and onto his head. I believe there may be a picture of said injury--I will try to include it. Only a few days later he came down the stairs (the hard way) to say good-bye to me as I left for work. This added a new bump and small gash about an inch above the old.
Well, that is enough for now. Again, thank you all for your patronage. Be well.
Halloween and Lawns
15 years ago
1 comment:
Can we hire the boys next weekend to work in our garden? It needs a few extra hands . . .
Post a Comment