oooh...my husband would NOT be happy to see that on our porch! He does not like any kind of reptile. I guess it's a good thing we live here in Hawaii...no snakes!!! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and that you've had a great start for the new year!! Say "HI" to your parents and your sister for me!
4 comments:
oooh...my husband would NOT be happy to see that on our porch! He does not like any kind of reptile. I guess it's a good thing we live here in Hawaii...no snakes!!!
Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and that you've had a great start for the new year!! Say "HI" to your parents and your sister for me!
Wow! That's pretty crazy! Hope that the Holidays were joyous! We missed you guys. I heard a rumor there might be a Utah trip in the future. I hope so!
Here's wishing you guys a prosperous new year!
howdy holly! i found your blog through airi's. :) i will put you on my blog roll.
Post a Comment